Cambrian Photography will be running two fantastic competitions.
Please note, all entries must be submitted by 17:00 on the 30 May 2015
- Best aviation photograph taken at the Llandudno Airshow 2015.
- Best spirit of airshow photograph taken at the Llandudno Airshow 2015.
Enjoy the air show and take some great photographs. Please choose your favourite photo from the Llandudno Air Show.
Get it printed (No bigger than A4) and optionally submit an additional digital copy.
The prize for the Best Aviation Photograph will be a Sigma 150-500mm lens (RRP £799). Jonny Williams will be judging entries and choosing the winner.
The prize for the Best Spirit of Airshow Photograph will be £500 worth of vouchers to be redeemed on Photographic equipment at Cambrian Photography (donated jointly by Cambrian Photography & Mostyn Estates). Jonny Williams will be judging entries and choosing the winner.
Please post or deliver you entries to Cambrian Photography
Cambrian Photography Ltd.
87-89 Abergele Road,
Please note: the competition is free to enter.
Submitted photographs may be used to promote the Llandudno Air Show, Cambrian Photography, Sigma Imaging and Mostyn Estates. We will include a gallery of submissions of the 2015 Llandudno Air Show in this website.
- Photograph must be taken at the Llandudno Air Show 2015
- Winner may be required to participate in promotional activity.
- 1 photograph per person Unfortunately no prints can be returned.
- Winner will be required to supply full resolution file of winning photograph for press and web use (copyright will remain with photographer and full acknowledgements will be made when photograph is displayed)
- Photograph will be used for advertising by Cambrian, Sigma and Mostyn Estates.
- Photograph can be taken using any make/model of camera or phone.
- Minimal post-processing including levels adjustments and dust removal is acceptable.
Download entry forms
Cambrian Photography are delighted to be supporting the Llandudno Air Show. Whilst we also have our own annual show going on with world-renown landscape photographer Charlie Waite, Paul Sanders (former Picture Editor at The TImes) along with a wide range of exhibitors, with the latest equipment at great prices. We are having a one day only pop up shop in Vaughan Street, Llandudno. We will be carrying out sensor cleans, battery charging, seminars and photographic competitions. Sigma are sponsoring a lenses demonstration session and you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new lens (RRP £799).
Jonny Williams is speaking at 1pm at the St George Hotel.
Jonny Williams is an award winning aviation and landscape photographer. Whilst only starting a couple of years ago as a hobby. He has seen growing admiration on social media. This hobby goes hand in hand with attending airshows and walking, especially the Mach Loop, climbing the hills to around 300-500ft high, has resulted in him capturing many breathtaking vistas along with many awesome shots of high speed fighter jets. Not an easy task considering they fly as low as 250ft and up to speeds of 450knots.